Here I am making my first Blogger debut! As of today I made the transition over from Tumblr and am now exploiting my thoughts and opinions through Blogger. I was always a diary-keeper as a young girl, and I see blogging as the 21st century's spin on keeping a diary. I love social networking. Be my Facebook friend. Follow me on Twitter. So basically, I'm the blogging kind of girl.
It's funny, really, the liking I have acquired for writing. Dead week was two weeks ago for us UI students, and my good friend and sorority sister had a final paper due for her English class. Crowded in the Owl's Nest with four of my other closest friends, they all laughed at me when I made the comment, "I wish I had to write papers in my classes." Truthfully, their response was exactly what I expected. They were probably thinking, "Well damn, I have a 15-page paper due on Friday. Have at it!" But ever since I was in high school, I have always considered writing to be one of my stronger points. However, being a business marketing major I don't get the opportunity to express myself to my liking. Rather, I write paragraphs about the equimarginal principle and have two hours to analyze and describe the aggregate supply and demand model in a little blue book...the day of my sorority formal. BUT ANYWAYS.
So, this is what brings me here today. I was using Tumblr as a place to post my favorite pictures, quotes, and songs. While I may still be doing the same here on Blogger, my new goal is to take out any writing aggression through this blog. It's almost the end of 2010. What will 2011 bring me? Well, I'm hoping for success, love, and lots and lots of writing :)
Monday, December 20, 2010
1| Blogger>Tumblr
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment