Saturday, December 25, 2010
6| Merry CHRISTmas!
Merry Christmas, all! Here I am relaxing at the Coeur d'Alene Resort with my wonderful family, watching sports and admiring our beautiful view of Lake Coeur d'Alene. I don't have a whole lot to say today, but this posting is dedicated to the beautiful people in my life! After waking up (way too early) at 9 am and opening presents, my parents and I drove up here to get away for the next few days. We watched Little Fockers, and I enjoyed the few minutes my favorite, Kevin Hart, made his appearances in the comedy. Following, we ate a delicious dinner at The Dockside and came back to our swagged up room for the night, which leads to me where I am right now. I so wonderfully received more than a semester's worth of Qdoba and Starbucks giftcards this morning-- as a poor college student I felt like I struck gold! I also got the rain boot liners I was wanting, which my dad claims is a weird, over-sized sock with fur that probably won't stay put. But, besides the material items, I am truly blessed with my amazing parents, family, and friends. What did you all receive for Christmas? The new J's? A Droid? The true meaning of Christmas?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
...[opening presents],and skyping with my 2 beautiful nieces, who adore me oh so much, [my parents and I drove up here to get away for the next few days.]
ReplyDeleteJust a thought...
We still love you & your blog.